Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from the North East!

JohnJ

Just wanted to say hi,

I've always been interested astronomy from being a kid, loved reading books about space, stars etc and once owned a cheap £30 telescope from Argos :eek:

Anyway, today I made the jump and ordered my first real telescope. After quite a bit of research I felt the Skymax 127 SupaTrak Auto Telescope fits my needs. I got myself a lunar filter and extra 40mm eye piece.

As I'm a keen photographer I also decided to purchase the necessary camera mounting kit from my Lumix FZ28.

I must admit I feel a little nervous with all this kit arriving in the post and not having any experience in the field ;) but I'm sure I'll be on here asking for some advice and tips in the very near future!:)

Cheers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi John and welcome to the forum.

It can seem like a bit of mountain to climb with getting to grips with new kit but in fact it's all pretty much straight forward - it has to be as I'm doing it.

Clear skies for the new kit.

James

Archived