Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Thanks SGL Members and FLO!!

magic77

Just a quick thank you to all SGL members for giving me advice on which Telescope to purchase. My Christmas has come early!! My SW 200P Dob arrived at 3pm..Just viewed Jupiter wow, wow , wow...Its better than i expected..:)...Its such a clear night, cant wait for it to get darker so much to try and see!!...Thanks once again, Mark...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you know Coco!!..Was up at 4.30am Wanted to See if i could see Saturn and Venus..Found Venus no problem, jeeze so bright!..From Venus just up and right using Finder scope...It was a little dot that didnt twinkle(i thought it was Saturn but didnt know for sure)..Tentatively looked in the Eyepiece..YIIIHHHAAAA!..Its was such a clear view, could make out the gap between the rings and the Sphere as it were(sorry if not right terminology, i will learn!)..Watched Saturn for 2hrs, then it went cloudy...But i was more than happy..AMAZING!...Ive had my moneys worth already....:)

Archived