Another Newbie

piperjock

Hi

I have just registered on the site today. I am a complete beginner although have always stared at the sky when its a clear night. I always wanted to be able to view things in more detail than the binoculars and learn where to look. A few years ago I bought a Seben scope off ebay and this put me off as I couldnt seem to focus on anything. :eek:

I have ordered a new telescope and bought myself a couple of books and look forward to seeing something soon when it arrives.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Its a pity you and no doubt many others have bought this type of scope off ebay - to be honest they're not very good. On the bright side, you been and got yourself a new scope - what did you buy?

The forum is a good resource for beginners and experts alike so feel free to ask any questions because there's plenty to get your head round. :eek:

Clear skies

James

Archived