Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Would you buy this scope?

johninderby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what the importer has to say about it.

"Why should telescopes all be in macho 'men' colours? We asked our manufacturer could they do something for the fashion conscious girls and this is what they came up with - lovely isn't it? It is exactly the same specification as the black ones but looks very stylish especially as you can decorate it yourself with stickers and accessories."

Sorry, but I've got to go now I'm feeling a bit bilious :D

John

I'd rather eat my own head than buy that and I'm a Girl.

looks like that scope is gonna rot in ebay :D

unless some guy decides to surprise his girlfriend with a mighty gift :D

but after your comment, i now think that the guy will be the one to get surprised in that case :)

That, I think, reveals a profound under-estimation of female intelligence by males! Also, oddly, the coldness of the tone is very male... Bilious is such a great word.

But I have seen worse; there is a version of the Fiat Panda (great little car in general)

in a sort of glossy version of undercoat orange with white bits thrown on. Have you seen one? Hideous.

Olly

If the aperture is huge, and the price was cheaper than average, I don't care what colour it is (even pink, which is my least favourite colour), even if it was purple with brown spots.....

....mind you, there is something offensive about the combination of fashion and telescopes...and yes I am a girl too. What next, rhinestones?

It looks like the sort of thing Paris Hilton would go for.....

You would have to be a brave man to turn up at a star party with that.

mmm, Mind you Russ, I don't think it would matter if someone was colour blind...:D:evil6::D

Nadeem.

Astronomy is clearly a man only hobby and a scope will obviously cause a vulnerable lady to set off their anti attack alarm if they ever come face to face with a full on muscle scope if that scope is anything to go by.

Just because its painted like blancmange wont make it any easier to use. Just the same as having a pink car will not make it easier for a female to reverse into a tesco parking space.

How about if SGL purchase this scope and then offer it as first prize in a competition.

I have a funny feeling that if I enter I will win.

It looks like the sort of thing Paris Hilton would go for.....

You would have to be a brave man to turn up at a star party with that.

Could you imagine look paris there's saturn

"Paris" THATS HOT ! :D

:D

Archived