Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dark Frame Optics / AZEQ6 GT

Hi everyone, I don't wish to darken anyone's character but, has anyone out there had any issues with DFO like paying loads of money up front - getting the mount back (eventually after 4 months) to discover it's exactly the same as when I sent it. The mount is back there now again, the annoying issue is I was blamed for over tightening the RA lock and they want another £90 to repair, this brings the total to over £800 absolutely descrasefull and now their not answering my emails, so in total they have had my mount nearly 9 months.

• Sad 5

I personally think it is wrong that a supplier can complain about bad reviews, as long as they are all perfectly genuine, and then they get there own way and are removed, how are other people supposed to find out about suppliers, if they can’t read it on here, word of mouth is the best way to know whether or not to use a certain supplier or not….

All that will now happen is anybody looking will ask the question as on this thread, and all the bad and good reviews will appear again….it will be an ongoing circle….

Surely the supplier should not get his own way here…?? It will come to the point that we will only ever see good reviews on here, for any supplier which will not be a true reflection….

I understand that the Mods and Admin give there time on a voluntary basis and I am very grateful for that….👍🏼👍🏼

Edited by Stuart1971
  • Like 7

When a supplier gets furious about bad reviews from genuine customers, and demands them removed or threatens with legal actions rather than working with the customers to resolve the issues, personally that's more than enough for me to stay clear.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Astro Grandad said:

Hi everyone, I don't wish to darken anyone's character but, has anyone out there had any issues with DFO like paying loads of money up front - getting the mount back (eventually after 4 months) to discover it's exactly the same as when I sent it. The mount is back there now again, the annoying issue is I was blamed for over tightening the RA lock and they want another £90 to repair, this brings the total to over £800 absolutely descrasefull and now their not answering my emails, so in total they have had my mount nearly 9 months.

Sorry to hear this, must be extremely frustrating and disappointing that you havent had your mount for several months and are out of pocket.

• Like 1

Put review on Google, on trust pilot and anywhere else you can. Write letter clearly stating failure to supply services and what they will need to do to remedy or you go to small claims in 7 days. If no remedy, raise in small claims.

Also really sorry to hear this. Hope you get a resolution soon.

I've been down this road recently myself. I won't go into details, for the sake of my own sanity. I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that. 

• Like 3

• admin locked this topic