SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Heart Nebula

Craig123

10 hours ago, peter shah said:

Stunning....love the framing too

Thanks Peter. This was my first target with the Esprit and it just fit on the FOV.. I took a bit of care on framing each night as I'm not plate solving yet and didn't want to chew too much at the edges 😁

45 minutes ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

Wow, absolutely brilliant.

I have never managed to pull much in the way of colour out of this one and that is as good as I have seen for colour without being over-stretched.

Really well done with that one 🙂 

Steve

Thanks Steve. I remember going through the forums here last year  to see if an Esprit 100 would work on my mount and seeing your posts on this subject. When I rang the supplier to back order  a new scope they had one in stock so I just went for it. Luckily I've got it working. 😁

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Adreneline said:

Really like the sense of depth you've achieved and love the colours - excellent job!

Adrian

Thanks Adrian. I am pleased with it for my first image with the Esprit although I've just read a thread above about 3nm filters and halos which are the same ones I have waiting to install in my Fw so holding my breath on that one. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Allinthehead said:

Lovely colours and detail. I just tested a 3nm ha filter and no sign of any halo even on Alnitak

Many thanks and that's great to hear with regards filters as I got a full set of NB . I headed over to a thread on cloudy nights about Antilia and saw some very nice detail with ha 3nm and no halos.. Yay.