Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Greetings from Berkshire!

nuttystar

Hello all!

My name is Sam (aka nuttystar) and I am another newcomer to astronomy :( I have always been interested in physics and the universe and nearly 4 years ago I started my Physics OU degree (now just 3 years to go!). I am so glad to find like-minded people I can talk to about my interest (bordering on obsession!)

I have wanted to own a telescope and look at the big wide universe since I was a young teenager but only just started seriously looking into getting one (not yet taken the plunge though!) I am desperate to see the planets and the moon close up :)

So anyways I just thought I would introduce myself! I will stop babbling now......

Welcome!

I don't know which part of Berkshire is your home but if you're on the London side, we're not to far away.

We're holding an 'Open House' meeting next Monday February 2 from 20.00 onwards at our Obsevatory & home.

PM me or darditti if interested.

Archived