NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi, i..m on Stargazers Lounge for long time ago, but now i have a new scope at last!!! The scope is a Skywatcher classic200p dobsonian, and i received it just one month ago. I.m really happy with it. For now, i.m using the stock eyepieces that come with the scope, a 25mm and 10mm super plossl 52. Yesterday i was received a Celestron Omni barlow, and that expands my magnification range. I posted some pics with my set. 

Congratulations to Stargazers lounge team, this is one of the best sites to learn about astronomy and equipment. 

Besf regards to everybody 

img_1565365599240.jpg

IMG_20190723_210329.jpg

IMG_20190726_195405.jpg

IMG_20190822_164445.jpg

Edited by Joaquim Q
Notifications
  • Like 1

Mucho gusto!  I love BCN, amazing place. I have been many times, last time was for the Grand Prix.. :)

The telescope you have is in my opinion one of the best, I had one, I loved it, and I miss it a lot! I hope you have lots of happy hours exploring the sky with it :)

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, -philip- said:

Mucho gusto!  I love BCN, amazing place. I have been many times, last time was for the Grand Prix.. :)

The telescope you have is in my opinion one of the best, I had one, I loved it, and I miss it a lot! I hope you have lots of happy hours exploring the sky with it :)

Thank you!! In my opinion, a telescope is one of best things that money can buy🙂🖖🏻. You become a space explorer from your backyard!! 

Edited by Joaquim Q
Complete

Hi Joaquim, and welcome back to the Lounge :) That's a nice SW Dob you have there, many fruitful hours using it. I fell in love with Barcelona the first time I visited it. How are you able to move around the city with so many tourists visiting your magnificent city.

Steve

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sloz1664 said:

Hi Joaquim, and welcome back to the Lounge :) That's a nice SW Dob you have there, many fruitful hours using it. I fell in love with Barcelona the first time I visited it. How are you able to move around the city with so many tourists visiting your magnificent city.

Steve

Hi Steve, i live near Barcelona, 35km away. I worked in Barcelona city for more than 25 years, is like my second home, but never lived on it. I live in a 20000 population village, more relax here🙂🙂, and better skies!!! Thanx for your welcome!!! Best regards🖖🏻

17 minutes ago, Rob Sellent said:

Cracking kit, Joaquim and welcome to SGL. Looking forward to meeting you on the boards :smiley:

Thanx Rob, you are really kind🙂. Sure, i begin to post my experiences or question in the boards very soon!! 

Best regards 🖖🏻👍🏻

31 minutes ago, banjaxed said:

Hi and welcome to SGL. I have the same scope as you and I agree, they are great all round instruments. 

Thank you, i love the simplicity of the dobsonians, in 2 minutes, take the scope out, put the eyepiece on the focuser, and enjoy. 

Best regards. 

Edited by Joaquim Q
Complete