Hello!

hectorbdn

33 minutes ago, adyj1 said:

Hola Hector

Welcome to the forums. I see you've already posted your first image - very nice ?

Ady

Hola Ady! , thank you very much! how is weather there? Here have been awful for almost half a year now awww ?

Hi Hector.Hope that you are well. Have you been interested in astronomy for long? Like London, the night skies in Barcelona may be light polluted. Where do you observe? 

11 minutes ago, Grumpy Martian said:

Hi Hector.Hope that you are well. Have you been interested in astronomy for long? Like London, the night skies in Barcelona may be light polluted. Where do you observe? 

Hello Grumpy Martian! , yes I'm doing just fine! thanks!,

I have been interested in astronomy since I have memory, but until recently I didn't have the money and time to get into, Barcelona is heavily light polluted so we move to a mountain near (1 hour by car) "Montseny" , there have a nice sky (not excellent but good enough) 

I started just observing with a newton 200/800mm but as I love Photography I quickly got interested into astrophotography (bad for my wallet aw) , 2-3 years ago or so, we do have nice forums in Spain but I just wanted to "expand my horizons" hehe

Greetings! :D

8 hours ago, hectorbdn said:

Hola Ady! , thank you very much! how is weather there? Here have been awful for almost half a year now awww ?

Similarly we've had poor viewing conditions for most of the first part of the year here in the UK. ? 

10 hours ago, JRM said:

Hello Hector, welcome to the lounge, Canada here.

8 hours ago, Demonperformer said:

Hi, Héctor, and welcome to SGL.

6 hours ago, PeterCPC said:

Hello Héctor and welcome.

Peter

5 hours ago, Mr Spock said:

Hi Héctor, welcome to SGL :smile:

3 hours ago, laudropb said:

Hello and a warm welcome to the SGL.

3 hours ago, Floater said:

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Thank you very much to all of you for the warm welcome! I came here many times looking for info and decided to sing up finally :) , sorry if my English is not perfect but I will do my best 

Greetings! 

6 minutes ago, sloz1664 said:

Hi Héctor and a very warm welcome to the Lounge. I visited your beautiful city last year and thoroughly fell in love with it :)

Steve  

Hello Steve, thank you!  Anytime welcome to Barcelona! , indeed there are many places to visit, it was a little bit messy because of politics and so on, but now getting better gradually 

Muchas gracias! 

2 hours ago, cletrac1922 said:

Welcome Hector from land down under

Where I am, skies almost always clear, and minimal light pollution

Enjoy your stay with us, and make new friends long the way

How lucky ¡ thank you very much 

Archived