Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

£50 Imaging Cameras!

FLO

During a tidy-up we have unearthed five cameras that have pristine sensors and are fully working but have more than their fair share of scuffs and scrapes!  

We are offering them here (not at our website) only £50 each.

All the cameras are fully tested and covered by our usual 30-day return policy plus a three-month guarantee. 

If you wish to buy one please post here in this thread saying which camera you want, we will then PM you with instructions on how to pay. 

Pictures to follow... 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Knighty2112 said:

Sheesh! And I just ordered a ZWO ASI 120 MC the other day too! Anyone got a time machine? Hehe! ;) 

You won't regret it :-)

I just fancy playing with mono planetary imaging - I've got little RGB filters, plus an IR filter might let me get some good data off Mars this year!

If for any reason John above backs out (we live in hope) ;) I'll certainly take the DMK 21 and up the ante to £60.

John naturally has first dibs and was rightly the first responder.

best to John and FLO. :)  (would need confirmation from John that he was no longer interested).

A+, Rich

6 minutes ago, RichM63 said:

If for any reason John above backs out (we live in hope) ;) I'll certainly take the DMK 21 and up the ante to £60.

John naturally has first dibs and was rightly the first responder.

best to John and FLO. :)  (would need confirmation from John that he was no longer interested).

A+, Rich

I'm afraid I'm still interested. 

2 hours ago, happy-kat said:

I was looking at that but no good for me as firewire cable I think

Not that one I don't think.  The USB ones have a model number like DMK21AU and the firewire ones are DMK21AF as far as I'm aware, so I believe the one in the picture is the USB model.

James

Just been reading up on the chip in the neximage 5 it's a capable little thing, should have some fun with this.

'The MT9P031produces extraordinarily clear, sharp digital pictures, and its ability to capture both continuous video and single frames makes it the perfect choice for a wide range of consumer and industrial applications, including cell phones, digital still cameras, digital video cameras, and PC cameras..'

'Programmable Controls: Gain, Frame Rate, Frame Size, Exposure' plus bulb mode.

Archived