Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello Statgazers

Keimway

Hello from 100 Mile House BC . CA.  I am new to this beautifull small town.  No city lights and mostly clear skies year round.  I ve allready seen a ink black sky on a new moon night.  This is heaven for me.  I m a newbie and hope to learn properly from all of you.  Thanks eh!

Well you sure are not going to have a problem with light pollution where you are. 103 may just be darker and I guess 108 would be terrible for loght pollution.:icon_biggrin:

Now where is Mile 0 for the Carriboo Highwayr?

Welocome to SGL.     I have just returned from Canada and the North West States.  9 out of 10 nights were clear.

Return to UK.....  so far..... none out of five.....  Yes I am slightly jealous....

3 hours ago, Keimway said:

Hello from 100 Mile House BC . CA.  I am new to this beautifull small town.  No city lights and mostly clear skies year round.  I ve allready seen a ink black sky on a new moon night.  This is heaven for me.  I m a newbie and hope to learn properly from all of you.  Thanks eh!

With such a dark sky we'll be the ones learning from you! Welcome!

22 hours ago, Keimway said:

Welcome to SGL.

I live just "up the road" 325 kilometres, in Prince George. We just drove through 100 Mile House on the way to/from a viewing in Oregon of the total solar eclipse.

Archived