SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

09-04-2017 Quark Images

Ewan

From today, 09-04-2017, an afternoon capture showing you can get half decent seeing even this late in the day. Done on the laptop so not sure if the quality is really good enough yet, desktop later. Usual setup :-
AZEQ6-GT, 152mm TecnoSky, 135mm Baader D-ERF, Quark Chromosphere, PG IMX174.
4 Pane Mosaic, captures were 800 x 768 ROI, best 30% stacked from each 20 second capture of 3300 frames.

PS: I don't normally process on the laptop but the SSD is a lot quicker than the Desktop PC & with 400Gb of data it's too much 'porting' it over so I hope this comes out ok.

Thanks for looking.

AR2648 4 Pane Mosaic.jpg

40 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Looks pretty good to me Ewan. shame there's no nice big ARs now.

Seeing was best it's been for a while today.

Dave

Couldn't agree more Dave, the way AR2644 behaved from starting very small I was kind of hopeful this one would do the same.

I think there's a good chance those other two bigish AR's make it full circle, that will be worth waiting for ;-)

Still processing these but tired now, I gotta be getting old(er)

2 minutes ago, Ewan said:

Still processing these but tired now, I gotta be getting old(er)

One thing about still not having the Quark mended, I don't end up with masses of images, just one full disc using LS60 :grin:

Dave

7 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

when you going to post the rest, you do say images :icon_biggrin:.. charl.

Getting there Charl, had so much data over three days still going through it all. I don't like to 'rush' them though so it takes me a while sorry matey.

Archived