NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

peter shah

Great detail in the galaxies and you near the Hamburger galaxy you have at least caught one quasar (10 000 000 000 light years away - see my recent thread). With more data you will also have the tidal trail. What camera - DSLR?

Yes, that is nice. I hope I can get something like it. I'm out in my shed gathering data from the Leo triplet right now.  The sky is rather hazy down here in Cornwall right now. It's quite gusty too which upsets the guiding. 

1 hour ago, Barry-Wilson said:

Looking good Peter for the limited data, your photon hoover helps here :icon_biggrin:.

Well processed and controlled especially with the colour, rich and balanced.  Hope you manage to get more time back at your scope.

Thanks Barry I hope I get more time to image too

20 hours ago, gorann said:

Great detail in the galaxies and you near the Hamburger galaxy you have at least caught one quasar (10 000 000 000 light years away - see my recent thread). With more data you will also have the tidal trail. What camera - DSLR?

I will take a look at that thread got a link? My camera is an old H35 by starlight xpress... it doesn't have set point cooling so I don't use darks as I can never get them to match properly

19 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

Yes, that is nice. I hope I can get something like it. I'm out in my shed gathering data from the Leo triplet right now.  The sky is rather hazy down here in Cornwall right now. It's quite gusty too which upsets the guiding. 

Ill look out for it...I do like galaxy season

15 minutes ago, swag72 said:

Subtle processing and great star colour - All of which is your trademark :) I like it :)

Thank you Sara... ;) nice to be able to get something even if it is only a couple of hours worth....still got to tweak the mount

Thanks so much for all the feedback 

Archived