Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Anglesey

welshguy62

Hi all,

My name is Marco from Anglesey, my beautiful wife bought me for Christmas a Celestron Astromaster 130eq making me the happiest man in the world :p

I will probably need some guidance as my main objective is to take photos of everything that I can possibly see up there.

One last thing, I find very useful Skymap on my Ipad as is giving me the sky above me in real time, anyone else is using it?

Thanks Marco

Hi Marco and welcome to SGL - This is a great place to be, the folks are friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions either ask, or do a search as they've probably been asked before :D 

Look forward to seeing you around :)

On 21 January 2017 at 11:22, welshguy62 said:

Hi all,

My name is Marco from Anglesey, my beautiful wife bought me for Christmas a Celestron Astromaster 130eq making me the happiest man in the world :p

I will probably need some guidance as my main objective is to take photos of everything that I can possibly see up there.

One last thing, I find very useful Skymap on my Ipad as is giving me the sky above me in real time, anyone else is using it?

Thanks Marco

Welcome Marco, I have a similar set up to yourself and I'm happy with my views, I also use sky map it's a great tool and helps a lot and teaches u to notice things by eye after a while, enjoy your time here you will be offered plenty of help as I was

nathan

• 3 weeks later...

Archived