Hi from France

AstroSylv1

Hi All,

Although I registered back in mid 2013, I am only being proactive recently... I have been reading a lot this forum, but not much written on it. But with experience and in sake of new advices (compare to the ones we share on French forums), I participate a bit more here.

living in the North of France, weather is not great, but for the few slots of clear skies we have, my 16" Dob and my 4" refractor show me great views. I only do visual with a dozen of friends from our astro club.

i am not a collector, but I do buy/try/select/sell a lot of scopes, eyepieces and filters. Now I am pretty much equipped with good pieces of glass or equipment : old ones, new ones, Japanese ones, German ones, American one, French ones, very few Chinese ones... Damn,. The gear makes you travel already :-) !!!

clear skies,

Sylvain

Hi from the SE of France where we do get lots of excellent astronomy weather and minimal light pollution. I'm the english half of an anglo-french marriage and very happy here.

Enjoy SGL. It is a very well-run forum.

Olly

Archived