Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

JUST SAYING HELLO TO ALL FROM A NEWBEE

EASYLEE

BIG HELLO TO EVERY BODY

have lots of problems and even more questions !

proud owner of celestron 80ed   eq5 goto mout   orion autoguider  and a cannon 450d  modded ir filter  all second hand of course !! and no idea how it all works so any help would be great i try and put my questions in the right place

thanks every one and clear skys!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Galatic Wanderer said:

Hey, I'm fairly new as well. Do you have a guidescope for ur autoguider?

it comes with the 50mm assembly ive not even got that out the sock its wrapped in yet still struggling with the basics dont need any more headaches lol

49 minutes ago, Dave Lloyd said:

Hi and welcome, you've come to the right place. Nice imaging setup you've got there.

thanks i think i paid a fair price ! you have to start somewhere will be good when i can put it all together proper

1 hour ago, EASYLEE said:

it comes with the 50mm assembly ive not even got that out the sock its wrapped in yet still struggling with the basics dont need any more headaches lol

Wow. I wish i had that sort of telescope assembly. I got Sky watcher 150Pds on EQ3pro with Canon Eos 60d but brand new

Hello easylee and welcome to SGL Lots of problems Eh, bring them on, there are many people here with a wealth of knowledge and answers to problems. Those of us that don't have that experience just gaze upwards preferably when its dark and look for inspiration. (which is not difficult to find). good luck 

Archived