Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from cornwall

RuralBill

Just wanted to say hi, I am pretty new to this hobby and using forums, so please bear with me, I am currently living in Cornwall, although not sure for how much longer, the skies aren't too bad, but I guess could be better.

so look forward to asking some stupid questions and getting some very intelligent replies..

cheers

Bill

Hi Bill and welcome to the forum. No such thing as a stupid question (.....can't vouch for the answers though!:lol:) only the one you didn't ask. Just post your questions under the relevant section heasings and the answers will arrive soon enough. Given all the new discoveries, theories and therefore our understanding of the universe and where we fit into the great scheme of things, we're all beginners really so you're in good company for sure.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.:icon_salut:

Greetings, Bill, and a warm welcome to SGL - it's nice of you to join us! We welcome any & all astro-questions folks' have. We love helping to find answers. As a wise person once said; "The only stupid questions are the one's you don't ask."

Clear and dark skies,

Dave

Archived