Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Finally.... got a published image (S@N March issue)

Uranium235

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Rob, it's a beautiful image and a very recognisable Uranium235 piece of work! Did you keep your cool in Smiths or did you let slip that you had an image printed in the mag you were buying?!

Related but pulling in from your other current thread - I hope you are going to submit your California Nebula collaboration with mini-me!

21 minutes ago, PhotoGav said:

Well done Rob, it's a beautiful image and a very recognisable Uranium235 piece of work! Did you keep your cool in Smiths or did you let slip that you had an image printed in the mag you were buying?!

Related but pulling in from your other current thread - I hope you are going to submit your California Nebula collaboration with mini-me!

I did sneak a quick peek before I took it to the counter ;)  and saw it was half a pages worth, I was pretty happy!

As for the California neb by my lad, I'm thinking of submitting it to the RMG insight compo - but I'd like to see if he can improve and get a better understanding of what he is doing before I do that - rather than just pushing buttons to get a pretty picture. He's a quick learner and remembers the stuff I tell him (such are kids), so we'll see how he gets on.

Top job Rob. and what a great fillip for the little 130p ds.  Cracking little gem that is.
More success awaits you, I know how much you revel in your AP. Much as most other guys do on SGL.
I'm looking forward to POTM kicking off, I'm sure a lot of Inspiration will be generated, and more Published members 
as a result, much like it used to be.

17 hours ago, barkis said:

Top job Rob. and what a great fillip for the little 130p ds.  Cracking little gem that is.
More success awaits you, I know how much you revel in your AP. Much as most other guys do on SGL.
I'm looking forward to POTM kicking off, I'm sure a lot of Inspiration will be generated, and more Published members 
as a result, much like it used to be.

Thanks Ron :)

Yep, its a great advert for the little 130 - not that it needs it because I see quite a few people snapping these up now. So it wont be long before the internet is awash with good images :)

lovely pic rob,well done and congrats with the s@n. i have a copy also.

bob..

Congrats to you! I know how exciting the feeling is. I loved talking to people at the magazine stands and the looks you get when telling people hey this is my picture! Look! Best feeling ever. Most deserving picture. Well done!

3 hours ago, PBS said:

Apologies for not picking up on this earlier Rob... Well done mate ...

I don't bother buying any of the astro mags these days...

Peter...

Thanks Peter :)

You are one of those I have to thank for it anyway! After all, you're the one who helped me turn to the dark side of the force in the first place :D

Archived