Hello

Guest HowieG

Thanks for the welcome, y'all.  Dana (Michigander) asked if I am a ball fan.  The answer is kind of.  We have a minor league team in Albuquerque.  Albuquerque Isotopes.  Farm team for the Rockies.  I like the ballpark.  As far as major league, I like anyone who is stomping the Yankees.  If there is a Western team in the World Series such as the Diamondbacks, I'm good.56d1fe7eec7d8_MtTaylorlook-out.thumb.jpg

I see members talking about liking "green" sky sites.  We don't have many of those here.  Mostly we have gray and black.  I don't have dew zappers on my telescopes either although at the moment it is fairly humid for us (20 percent).  The elevation at my house is  around 5000 feet.

I own an Orion XT6 dob, a CPC800 CAT, and an Omni XLT 127 CAT on a CG4.  I am playing around with a new ZWO ASI120MC camera.

Archived