NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Astroboot

Its not pleasant being a mushroom! Left in the dark and shovelled with ? but thats how it feels sometimes when waiting for something, as simple as a quick response via email to say all is well.

I have emailed them before, a question about some Revelation GSO Plossl EPs, and they called me back, so I have no issue there, and of all the products I have ordered, no issues there either.

Not sure they respond weekends, but your goods should arrive some time soon.

Astroboot can be a bit "random". I have at times ordered stuff and it has appeared almost immediatly, other items have taken a while, actually think I had forgotten I had ordered one set of items. :eek:  Then they appeared.

Suspect that it is one person doing the everything so it may be when they manage to wrap and pack and even how often they get to the post office or the shipper calls to collect. Small bits are I guess dropped in a padded envelope and the address sticker slapped on and off it goes, nice and easy, bigger items may be a bit more involved. Also this time of year is I guess involved in the general christmas deliveries.

Bits do seem to arrive now, just planning on an arrival at a time is not easy.

I think they probably get overwhelmed with the number of queries they get and so have to prioritise which ones to answer.

As for delivery, anything small enough not to need a courier is sent second class so it takes a couple of weeks.

• 2 months later...

Never had any problems with Astroboot, bought my AZ EQ6 GT and ED80 , together with other small bits and pieces over the years.  Kit always arrived promptly and as advertised.  I'd use them again without hesitation.

Archived