Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First Solar Image Using Glass filter

keramos

Those Thousand Oaks filters are nice. The orange colour is a nice change from the white one gets with other glass filters.

Thousand Oaks foil, offered here by Orion in the USA, is a nice orange. And I enjoy my Baader Solar Continuum Filter, once I got used to the green colour it imparts.

post-38438-0-19914100-1438992203.jpg

'ta,

Dave

Those Thousand Oaks filters are nice. The orange colour is a nice change from the white one gets with other glass filters.

Thousand Oaks foil, offered here by Orion in the USA, is a nice orange. And I enjoy my Baader Solar Continuum Filter, once I got used to the green colour it imparts.

attachicon.gifST80 Outfitted For Use As SolarTelescope80 k.JPG

'ta,

Dave

Hi Dave,

I've taken some shots over the weekend with the TO filter and ASI174MM, I get much better detail than the DLSR.

However both have been good fun and good learning experience. Now I just need to be able to capture segements correctly with the ASI camera so that i can stich it up to create a proper full disk image.

Thanks.

Archived