Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Greetings From Edinburgh

Mikey0368

Looking forward to getting stuck in and asking lots of questions. I'll be after lots of advice!

I hardly had my telescope out at all during the winter (through sheer laziness) but I've just ordered a Coronado PST and I'm raring to go again.

The picture in my avatar was taken using a simple digital camera during the 29th March 2009 eclipse. We were in Side, Turkey. The best advice I can give is if you haven't seen a solar eclipse............. do so! It's amazing :sunny:

The picture in my avatar was taken using a simple digital camera during the 29th March 2009 eclipse

Ah, time travel possible at last 8) Heheh. That's a great looking image Mikey. Would really like to see a proper total some day.

Hello and welcome

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

The picture in my avatar was taken using a simple digital camera during the 29th March 2009 eclipse

Ah, time travel possible at last 8) Heheh. That's a great looking image Mikey. Would really like to see a proper total some day.

Hello and welcome

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

All Scotsmen can time travel. The secret is to drink a lot of whisky and hey presto your'e 24 hours in the future. (and probably in jail)

Hello and welcome to SGL from yet another Scotsman.

The secret is to drink a lot of whisky and hey presto your'e 24 hours in the future

Ah - see I've done that before y'now CB but not made the connection :(

Welcome again 'fellow' time traveller 8)

Will you be posting some images from the PST Mikey?

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

Let's try 2006 :sunny:

Hi Mickey, I too was under that eclipse tho it was a rain & cloudy Ibiza and all I had was my digi camera & a good prayer got me a few semi decent views tho nothing worthy of yours my friend congrats and welcome if belated from a fellow scot. :wave:

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived