Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

GRS animation 07-02-2015

U Cyg

Just a quick first process of 21 images from the 7th Feb, taken between 00:56 and 02:47.  It really needs reprocessing and the last frame removing as the seeing was starting to go downhill by then.

Click to start animation and enlarge images.

2015 02 07 0056 GRS

This one was taken at 00:20 just before a bank of cloud sat over Jupiter for 30 minutes.

2015 02 07 0020

And just out of interest these two are all I managed to get of the transit of Callisto and its shadow!!

2015 02 09 2057

2015 02 09 2113

Angie

Thank you Freddie. :smiley:

On seeing the animation today, I realise that I have posted the wrong one, the frames on this one are straight out of Registax and have had no further processing!  Must have had a senior moment.  :laugh: 

Angie

Just concurring with everyone previous Angie. Great work with some lovely detailed images from the C8 and a particularly nice animation - icing on the cake really! :laugh:

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived