Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Bristol

Jaffa007

Hi to everyone. :lol:

I've been into astronomy since my Dad showed me a metor shower when I was eight. Have been hooked with it and everything Sci-Fi etc ever since. I've recently got back into it [family, kids, money etc]. since seeing the Sky @ Night magazine. Am now looking for a telescope, and hope to be back in the game again.

Look forward to reading info on this forum.

Jaffa.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. :lol:

As for scopes, I've narrowed it down to a Skywatcher Explorer 200 [EQ5 motorised version]. This I can afford [just] and has been given good reviews.

Any opinion's welcome, but I think my mind is set. :lol:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. :lol:

As for scopes, I've narrowed it down to a Skywatcher Explorer 200 [EQ5 motorised version]. This I can afford [just] and has been given good reviews.

Any opinion's welcome, but I think my mind is set. :lol:

Hi Jaffa,

Welcome mate, I don't think you'll get too many arguments about your choice of equipment, those scopes are cracking value for money and very good alrounders.

Gaz

Welcome Jaffa,

An 8" Skywatcher on an EQ5 -Mmmmmmmmmmm tough decision...........

For God's sake man are you mad........Go for it...

Excellent scope...Excellent mount...

The Landrover Discovery of the scope world..

Greg

Welcome Jaffa,

I agree that your choice of scope is a good one, I would mention that the extra few quid to move from the Driven EQ5 to the HEQ5 would be an extremely good investment.

Just a little food for thought! Good luck

Ant

Welcome Jaffa,

I agree that your choice of scope is a good one, I would mention that the extra few quid to move from the Driven EQ5 to the HEQ5 would be an extremely good investment.

Just a little food for thought! Good luck

Ant

Sorry Ant, I mis-typed, that's the one I've been looking at the HEQ5 version [oops]

Thanks

Archived