Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello Fellow Gazers

northernstar

Hi to everyone!  I stumbled onto this forum earlier today when doing some research about eyepieces.  I have recently purchased a Celestron NexStar 4SE but haven't had a lot of opportunity to use it much due to various reasons.  I have always had a keen interest in Astronomy since I was a child in the 70's and have fond memories of my friends and I all having cheap telescopes but thinking they were spectacular at the time!  I have had many other scopes since then but the NexStar is my first computerised model.  I already know I will be upgrading it sometime soon and in fact I like the look of the new NexStar Evolution 9.25.........watch this space!

Anyway, digressing aside, I really like the topics I have seen on here so far and everyone looks like a very friendly crowd who are not afraid to offer good advice and tips..............looking forward to tapping into some of the collective knowledge and experience from regulars on here.

Keep up the fantastic work!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings and welcome

the adventure begins every time your eye meets the eyepiece, sounds like you have a nice setup just wish you nice skies to match it. You will find lots of like minded gazers here with a wealth of knowledge about every aspect of our hobby .Jump in and join in.

Andy

Archived