Hello from Canada!

furio

Hello everyone!

I'm new on the forum and I may be the only Canadian around?? Like I said in an other post I didn't realize this was a UK forum since I jumped right into the Beginner equipement forum asking my questions :-) And so far I got great help from you guys so thanks a lot!

I just took the plundge and bought my first serious telescope, the popular Skywatcher Dobson classic 8" or 200P. I look forward for hours and hours of observations with my 5 years old son, who's even more motivated than me!

See you in the boards!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to disappoint you but we have a number of Canadians here.

From the East coast to the West, and a few inbetween, they are presently either frozen waiting to be thawed out, or hibernating (<- the sensible option). So far lowest we have heard of over with you was -43F.

So you bought your 5 year old  a 200P dob (don't think for one second that he thinks it is yours).

Which bit of Canada?

Thanks all!! Glad to have found a great place like SGL.

Yeah my son is considering that taller-than-him telescope as his toy :)

I'm from Quebec, so you might note some bad translations here and there :-)

Archived