NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M45 Pleiades - at last

Jannis

This picture also just won "picture of the day" at www.akam.no, one of Norway's largest photo-sites. :)

While there's no winning price for picture of the day, it does give a bit of boost in the motivation to go out and freeze some more for the pictures! :)

A very clean result.

Im still waiting for this one, since I can only get an hour on it before it vanishes behind a tree for three hours :(  It will be November before I can touch M45 at a sensible(ish) time.

That's too bad. I hate waiting for objects to be accessable - and then wait for the clouds to go away, the fog, the moon, and the atmospheric turbulence... >_<

On the other hand, if you can get 1 hour data, it could be worth a go. My pic is exactly 1 hour exposure as well. :)

Option B: http://www.abbeygardensales.co.uk/chainsaws/mountfield-chainsaws/showitem-G1-MC3616.aspx

Daniel: indeed you shuold try with the 150P. the 200P is a little tight for this target, and i'm guessing the 150p would make a very nice FOV for m45.

I was wrong on the price btw, it seems that there is one after all. I get my picture enlarged and as far as i understood printed professionaly in a big version. :)

Archived