Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW guys, it's unbelievable how quickly this thread moves on! For some reason my phone isn't giving me notifications when you guys post, so I end up thinking about you all after a few days! And there's like a million posts lol hope you guys are alright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

999,990 of them are from Ursula the rest are from everyone else  :grin:

Which one were you Eric I must've missed the introduction?

I was sat on the left side next to some big noisey fella selling boxes from a shopping bag!

Damian

I was at the back on the left,I saw the big fella with his shopping bag, but didn't buy anything in case they were a bit 'dodgy' lol

999,990 of them are from Ursula the rest are from everyone else  :grin:

Oi! I've been out for a few hours this afternoon and the thread has moved on 2 pages!

Don't think it is going to be clear enough for me to make a trip down to Winscar as it takes about 40 minutes from my house.

I might just get the new scope out in the back yard if it is going to be partly cloudy - I still need practice setting up to get my confidence built up a bit.

Yes Eric, the big fella with the shopping bag is a bit dodgy - avoid him if you want to keep some money in your pocket lol ;)

Talking of Gain, I was hoping to meet up with him later for us to sort the finderscope and RDF out on the new scope, but I don't think it's going to be worth me loading all the car up and trailing out. It'll have to wait for a better night, but I'm itching to get viewing with it :)

Archived