Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello! :)

vtrjames

Hi,

I'm James (probably guessed from my username) and I'm extremely new to the world of Astronomy. My interests mainly lie in taking photos of the stars and planets - in due course - of which I'm new to as well. I've always been fascinated by space ever since I was little.

I've been reading around the forums for a few weeks until today when I decided to take the plunge. 

Myself and my other half are going to Brecon this weekend to camp out in the dark sky reserve in the hope of cloudless nights (I bet that wont happen!) and hopefully spot some meteors during the Draconid shower on Monday night.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you!

James :)

Hi James,

Well jealous. I love Brecon, amazing walking, camping and mtb. I keep trying to convince the missus to come camping up there and watch the stars. Let us know how you get on.

I'm really lucky. I've managed to convince her to get on the back of the bike and tour Cornwall this summer, go camping in St Davids and now camp in Brecon; granted we're staying on a sight. 

We're staying in Priory Mill Farm which is a ten minute walk outside the town (www.priorymillfarm.co.uk).

Now, I just have to convince her to let me buy a telescope...

James

Archived