Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Portugal

frolao

Hello everyone!

After spending some weeks "sniffing" around, I took a deep breath and... here it is my presentation message!

Well, I´m from nothern Protugal, with many (comparing with loads and loads of complaints around here) excelent nights for stargazing! :) just to provoque!...
I look above since... can´t really remember, since very very young. In early 90´s I co-founded a astro group in local college, that in late 90´s fade away, but seems to somehow still breathe nowadays. I want in the future to organise some astro fest... maybe next summer who nows... 
In the beginning of this milenium (putting some drama in my presentation eheheh) I bought some equipment (ETX 70AT, LXD55 with a SW 200/1000 newtonian, yes, that blue legend one (I find it so so nice looking!), and some other stuff). My actual sessions under skies are very little with my gear over the years... :(
Since about 3 years ago I decided do jump in again and I am preparing to invest in some equipment for DSO very soon :)

Well, It´s all for now, the tons of questions I'll post very soon in proper place in the forum :)

Filipe,

and sorry for my possible english :)

Archived