Hi all...

nick_rusl

...Nick here, down in Seaford on the south coast. I've been interested in looking up for a long time now and have just added to my butchered ETX125 with a Skywatcher 300PDS, 100ED and EQ6 having been made redundant recently. I'm now splitting my time between running my own business and refreshing my astronomy skills (after missus and dog). I'm interested in beefing up the EQ6 to handle the 300PDS and using open source software for controlling and imaging. Many thanks by the way for the really useful information I've been able to glean from more learned minds than mine over the past month or so :)

Hi Nick and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your redundancy and hope that any new direction in your future work will help create some positive challenges and opportunities!

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James

• 5 months later...

Hi Nick. My names Renne. I live in Seaford too. Stafford Rd. I've been looking to find people who may want to start a small astronomy group to occasionally join forces in the Seaford area. If you're interested let me know. Best wishes.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Archived