Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moonshane 18"F 3.9 Trussdob

estwing

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top piece of kit, Calvin. I've been lucky enough to meet Shane on more than a couple of occasions. He has helped me out with a few issues I've had with my scopes. Spent near enough a full day with him a few months back just playing about with my two scopes.

Top chap for sure.

Enjoy the scope. Goes without saying really

Clear skies. John

dear santa, i promise to be very good this year, not to kick the cat( never would), wont moan while swmbo watches earbenders and constipation street and might even get some sweets for the little swines at halloween.. can i have a moonshane scope pls?????

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to say at the time, a nice bit of scopage Moonshane :). Do you have website or something, something showing off your creations, or is this a once in a while creation habit, pardon my ignorance. I've seen the label Moonshane scope lurking around, that's all I know. 3 - 4 years from now I can see myself placing an order :D Would you make a f/7 or so 10 inch DOB ( drools while typing :0) I expect a custom mirror and scope to that spec will bankrupt me for some time, ( immediately stops drooling while typing :0) )

went to the see the lady who's making it but she's lost my measurements! so wont be done till next Saturday...and i'm going to the astrofest this weekend so will have to wait...sorry guys :dontknow:

hey I'm going too...might see ya there ;)

Archived