Evenin'............*doffs hat*

SynistaStazia

So. I'm the new girl...*waves hello*......Long time Stargazer. First time Stargazer Lounger.

I've been obsessed with the solar system and beyond since I was very little, although it initially started with the Moon (for which I still have a soft spot). Never really been able to afford my own 'scope but I will soon own a pair of my very own binoculars!! (Helios NatureSport Plus 10x50). I like to think that I make up for my lack of magnification with fascination and determination.........but in reality it doesn't get me much past the stratosphere!

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing a part of life with strangers from all over.......kind of exciting. In a weird kind of way?!

I'll think of you all when I'm lying in my back garden tonight looking towards Perseus!!

Clear Skies,

Stazia

:earth:

Welcome Stazia. You've come to the right place for friendly chat and advice. Good luck with the bins, you may be surprised how much you'll be able to see.

Best wishes znd clear skies

Jason

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Stazia and welcome to the forum. Yes fingers crossed for clear skies tonight and we might be in for a decent show!

You'll need to be careful about lying down in your garden through most of the night, as your neighbours might think you have either had an accident or are suffering from the consequences of a 'liquid' evening meal! :grin: :grin:

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Hi Stazia,

Welcome to SGL. Hope those clouds cleared and you managed to catch a bit of the show, but afraid that the clouds are rather an occupational hazard. At least with the bins you can pop in and out quickly as conditions allow.

Stick with it and sure you will get some great views - meantime enjoy the forum, lots of good advice and assistance and many like minded souls trying to catch the gaps in the weather!

Jake

Hi Stazia and welcome to SGL, You are in a vacuum at the moment, so you will have to hold your breath until you reach 10 posts :grin: I use binoculars regularly, and if you think you can see a lot of stars now, just you wait till you use them, enjoy your Astronomy :)

Archived