Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Which astronomer are you?

Stargazer_00

So Sky at Night magazine is running a fun article this month with a double page spread question flow which leads you to a definitive (!) categorisation for which type of astronomer you are.

figured it'd be fun to collate the results here; i'll kick off.

I'm a Deep Sky Devotee

I am deeply interested in everything. I observe deep sky (galaxies, open clusters, globulars, planetaries, diffuse nebulae, quasars, supernovae, did some variable star observing), planets, asteroids, the sun (white light and H-alpha), do a bit of lunar from time to time, and image planets, the moon and the sun, and am now moving (back) into DSO stuff as well. Is there a category for that?

I am deeply interested in everything. I observe deep sky (galaxies, open clusters, globulars, planetaries, diffuse nebulae, quasars, supernovae, did some variable star observing), planets, asteroids, the sun (white light and H-alpha), do a bit of lunar from time to time, and image planets, the moon and the sun, and am now moving (back) into DSO stuff as well. Is there a category for that?

Play it and find out.

I'm the imager. Apparently. :)

Archived