Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ebay madness!

estwing

Well surely if you are in the market for an Ethos or Nagler your going to pretty well know how much they cost in the first place. I cant see any one buying one without first doing some research, so I would assume nil stock even though it shows they do have stock available.

Hi,

These people "osuppliers" are selling a Televue 32mm Plossl for £40 more than you can purchase it at three

other well known sites.

Faulksy has contacted them for a reason why their price is 30% higher than the normal market price.

Osupplier's feedback is not great either.

It pays to know the market when planning an expensive item.

Cheers

Adrian

yep

On opening the link, ebay tells me that '7 people are viewing this item per hour'... I suspect most of them are through the link on this post!

yep! i was one of them and i guess we are all doing the same mixture of laughing and staring in disbelief at the price!

no response from theses guys, my question was why was the item so dear when you can buy them direct from a uk astro shop for less, and then I said or are theses the new type of tv ploslis no response from that either, be funny if they say they are the new ones :Envy:

it could be a scam but all ebay purchases need to be paid bfore dispatch so what's the difference with buy it now? I agree there's nothing wrong with a mark up either. if it's a business then they will soon see that people won't be buying their product at a higher price than they can get elsewhere (and maybe with a better more personal service).

HEY!!! stop looking at eyepieces...,. you've already ruined stokes weather for the foreseeable future with that focuser...we don't need any more bad weather thank you very much :D;).

edit... and don't think by paying over the odds on ebay you'll escape those clouds either

Archived