NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bluetac

Lo guys n gals , the wife and I have enjoyed numerous documentaries on the stars for many years, so over the last week or so we had been looking into getting a half decent second hand telescope. I found a sky-watcher 130p synscan AZ goto on Ebay and got it for £185 it came complete and even had a moon filter and 200mm eyepiece mount add on .

i shall be updating the firmware on it when i get chance ( skywatchers site is down at the moment) So as to start with the latest catalogues and any improvements. I also read on here (i think it was) about the book *Turn Left at Orion* it should be with us tomorrow .

i would like to beable to take pictures at some point in the future but that as i say is in the future.

Hi and welcome to the forum. You might like to take a look at this to give you some idea of the contents of Turn Left at Orion in anticipation of the real thing being delivered.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum.

James

Thanks for the warm welcome guys n gals and JamesM for the google books link, i shall be popping round to the post office later this morning to pick up the book (card through the door yesterday) i am sure we will get loads of use out of it.

Archived