Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I'm back after all these years

Edscar

Howdy, I used to stargaze when I was a kid and living in the Utah deserts gave us some beautiful nights. But the last time I was even around a 'scope was when comet Halley made its appearance in 86 while stationed in south Texas. Military soon took all my time and then the post military career took the rest. Now I'm retired, two comets heading this way, an old found telescope (more on that later) and a couple of curious kids asking about the stars has revived my interest. Our skies up here are usually filled with rain but on clear nights the view is something else.

So I'm here to restart, relearn and hopefully be able to teach a couple of kids that the skies are a better show than the Jersey Shore.

Welcome from across the pond, I am a newbie to astronomy with lot's to learn, this forum will help you a lot

they are a friendly bunch and very knowledgeable.

Good luck and Clear Sky's

Archived