NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi all :o)

KeironKK

Hi everyone :laugh:

My name's Keiron, and live in the light pollution capital of the UK, Merseyside. At least it feels like it some nights when its clear. I've been into astronomy since I was a kid and have been hooked since. As a teen I had some nameless 50mm refractor that let me see the brighter objects, but not much else. Then kids came along and I stopped observing. Now they have grown up and either moved out or doing their own thing, I decided to get back into observing again. Equipment wise, not much as much as some have, but it works. I have a Skywatcher 130/900 Newtonian mounted on an EQ 3-2, with the eyepieces that came with the telescope and three other eyepieces, a 32mm and 17mm Plossl and a 6mm wide angle, which is great for the backyard and just about light enough to lug around.

Not much else to say really apart from that I'm always eager to learn.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Keiron and welcome to the forum. The weather has been a little unhelpful as of late but hopefully things will eventually improve as we head towards longer nights. Lots of experience and knowledge on here for you to tap in to so don't hesitate to ask those questions!

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Archived