Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello everyone!

astronomit

Hi everyone,

I've recently joined the forum, so I thought I'd pop by and say hello!

I've been interested in astronomy for quite a few years, so I've finally bought a Celestron NexStar 102 SLT - so I'm just getting used to finding my way around the 'scope and waiting for some clear skies!

As I get going, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions regarding eyepieces (I only have a 9mm and 25mm at the moment), upgrades I can get for the 'scope, etc. - so hopefully I'll get plenty of great advise from you guys!

Cheers,

Tim.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tim and welcome to the forum. There is certainly plenty of experience and advice on here so feel free to ask away. Most of the eyepieces that come with scopes from the main manufacturers are certainly an improvement on the jam jars that they used to supply and will certainly keep you out of mischief for now. :smiley: Obviously as time goes by and your observing experience grows you'll be in a better position to know what you need.

Clear skies for now and enjoy the forum

James

Archived