Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Looks like it'll be a quiet week, then

JamesF

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similar to my forecast.

However I do find the Met Office to be not such a good preditctor of clear skies recently. I wonder if thats due to the unsettled nature of the weather we've been having.

Are there any better cloud cover forecast sites availabel that people know of?

Sam

My source of weather forecast has been spot on for the last 16 evenings. 3 clear nights, 13 overcast, cloudy or with storm and wind :embarrassed: This week I get this evening and then until Sunday it looks pretty dire. Rained so hard Friday and Saturday, we and a few other neighbours have leaks coming through our ceilings :sad: . Oh well, if there's not time for stargazing there's always time for something else :smiley:

They run a Horizon program last week on the weather seems there's a 300 year cycle that lasts for 50 years, they think we are just at the beginning, so 50 years of cloud it seems, or just more cloud than normal, and the winters are gonna be really cold.... :cool:

Archived