usher4566

Hi not my first post but i would like to say hi agen and properly .hi ive just got in to astronamy .what started my interest was my farther inlaw .one night me my wife and kids decided to sleep round the inlaws .so i brought a long, a bottle of scotch for me and farther inlaw any ways when half the bottle had gone farther decided to show me his tasco scope he bought back in the 80's .well after an hour of assembly fumbling with nuts and bolts he took out side after about 10 mins he called me out for a peek well all i can say is i was totaly amazed ive never seen the moon like that before .!!! I was a bit wobbly on my feet but wat sn amaxing sight.ive always bin in to sceince and space always watching brian cox and stargaxing but never seen throught a scope.and way since then ive bought a scope and here i am so hi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived