Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I'm in :)

Photosbykev

Hi Nick,

Booked Monday night through Tuesday morning 19th March.

Malcolm..... you are welcome to use my scope if you are not bringing one.

Alan.......... beer crates are not allowed because you can trip over them in the dark. We use a tanker lorry full of beer instead!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Adrian

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nick,

Booked Monday night through Tuesday morning 19th March.

Malcolm..... you are welcome to use my scope if you are not bringing one.

Alan.......... beer crates are not allowed because you can trip over them in the dark. We use a tanker lorry full of beer instead!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Adrian

Lorry each right??? Make my a 60 reg'd Heineken will you LOL

Malcolm if you want to come over and teach me how to use mine properly you more than welcome!!!

This is also the first time ive been camping since i was seven, i have to buy a tent, bed, sleeping bag etc....

Silver was Anweniel

Bronze was Matsey

Mav - you win the privilege of bringing Jaffa cakes (or Welsh cakes, but they have to be homemade!) for all the mod team :evil:

I don't think homemade would be a good idea, i don't want to kill all the mods the first time i meet them, save that for SGL9 :grin:

Thursday to Sunday with EHU this year, soooooo cold last year

I was so so cold on the first night last year, it was nothing like I have experienced in camping before. I think it may be because the camp site is next to the river. Luckily I found some one who was going to the local Argos yo get a new power lead on the Friday morning, so I got them to get me a fan heater as well. This item is a must that I have taken to two other star parties now,

I'm in, Thursday to Sunday nights booked. Departure will depend on weather on Sunday, hopefully if it's clear I'll leave on the Monday mid-morning after a few hours kip.

I'm looking forward to it, my first ever star party. Lots of people to meet, 'scopes to look through and so much to learn. I haven't used my 'scope at a dark sight yet either so that will be another first unless I get a trip in over winter :)

Archived