Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge.thumb.jpg.b7f10f594317507d0f40662231b0d9a8.jpg

Photosbykev

I'm in :)

So Kev, that will be 28 sausages, 28 rashers of bacon and 21 eggs plus a small mountain of beans, mushrooms, toast and hash browns. Some people could eat that in one sitting.

Mike

So Kev, that will be 28 sausages, 28 rashers of bacon and 21 eggs plus a small mountain of beans, mushrooms, toast and hash browns. Some people could eat that in one sitting.

Mike

only 28 of each ?? have they reduced the portions :( :(

Me too ! Friday to Sunday. But like a complete idiot I've forgotten to add on for electrical hookup. Have sent Daz a PM, hope I can change it somehow !

Either way, VERY excited. Woo hoo !!! :grin:

Me too ! Friday to Sunday. But like a complete idiot I've forgotten to add on for electrical hookup. Have sent Daz a PM, hope I can change it somehow !

Either way, VERY excited. Woo hoo !!! :grin:

I learnt this for SGL6.. double check days and that it's a tent-electric on each day..

I bought and paid for, thurs-sun i'll relax when i see my name against the sheet though.

My first star party, how many crates of beer is considered good Etiquette???

Look forward to meeting you all

Got no scope this time round, but still booked for Friday and Saturday - :)

If Daz is monitoring this thread - who was the 1st to Book ??

I learnt this for SGL6.. double check days and that it's a tent-electric on each day..

I know.. I was SO careful with everything else, booking two pitches, added for each day, and completely didn't spot the different options for Tent :eek: Fingers crossed Daz will let me change! Please please please !! I'll bring brownies ! And beer ! :p

• Like 1

I'm in phew!!! Tuesday till Monday can't wait. Just have to keep an eye on MikeP in case he tries to claim my breakfast again :tongue:

Booked Thurs - Sun...Just need the same weather we had at SGL7

Mick

Woot! so excited! Seems I'm going to be a but out of my depth judging by the neighbors! Mrs Anweniel is coming too but doesn't want a name badge - hope that's ok.

P.S in Friday and Saturday nights so thats when it'll be most cloudy I suspect!

Edited by Anweniel

Woot! so excited! Seems I'm going to be a but out of my depth judging by the neighbors! Mrs Anweniel is coming too but doesn't want a name badge - hope that's ok.

Hehe, don't worry - you'll just have to put up with Kev laughing at me attempting to align the mount again! Sandrine will be coming along too.

Hehe, don't worry - you'll just have to put up with Kev laughing at me attempting to align the mount again! Sandrine will be coming along too.

As long as I kept laughing at you you couldn't see me botching it up as well :)

And you'll have to put up with my snoring by looks of it!