Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I'm in :)

Photosbykev

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too ! Friday to Sunday. But like a complete idiot I've forgotten to add on for electrical hookup. Have sent Daz a PM, hope I can change it somehow !

Either way, VERY excited. Woo hoo !!! :grin:

I learnt this for SGL6.. double check days and that it's a tent-electric on each day..

I learnt this for SGL6.. double check days and that it's a tent-electric on each day..

I know.. I was SO careful with everything else, booking two pitches, added for each day, and completely didn't spot the different options for Tent :eek: Fingers crossed Daz will let me change! Please please please !! I'll bring brownies ! And beer ! :p

Woot! so excited! Seems I'm going to be a but out of my depth judging by the neighbors! Mrs Anweniel is coming too but doesn't want a name badge - hope that's ok.

P.S in Friday and Saturday nights so thats when it'll be most cloudy I suspect!

Woot! so excited! Seems I'm going to be a but out of my depth judging by the neighbors! Mrs Anweniel is coming too but doesn't want a name badge - hope that's ok.

Hehe, don't worry - you'll just have to put up with Kev laughing at me attempting to align the mount again! Sandrine will be coming along too.

Archived