Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

daz

Straw Poll for breakfast

Straw Poll - Breakfast at SGL8  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want cooked breakfast on the Thur/Fri/Sat ?

• Thur
    • Fri
    • Sat
    • All 3

Just as a guage to numbers, would you want a cooked breakfast on the main Thur/Fri/Sat at the Cafe?

Yup definitely :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Blame Apple for the typos and me for the content

Hi Daz,

Good question, but would you not get a more definitive answer when people have actually had their booking confirmed.

I am waiting till after this Sunday to answer this question.

Nice to see that you are keeping busy!!!

Cheers

Adrian

PS I agree with Helen, Sunday should be on the list.

Do you need to add Sunday Daz??

Helen

>sigh< Yes, it should have been Fri/Sat/Sun....

I'm there Friday through Monday so would like breakfast Sat / Sun and possibly Monday to set me up for the drive home.

I' m guessing I didn't really need to vote :grin::rolleyes:
probably not James but a 10 minute warning of your breakfast stroll would be appreciated so us muesli eaters can get there first :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Blame Apple for the typos and me for the content

probably not James but a 10 minute warning of your breakfast stroll would be appreciated so us muesli eaters can get there first :)

Apparently "King James is dead" .... being replaced by "Mathew Prince of Lucksall" who now wears the "champion eater" crown so he's the one to beat to the Cafe...

Peter...

• Like 1

Ex-King James can still get to the cafe before anyone else, just you watch :grin:

Ex-King James can still get to the cafe before anyone else, just you watch :grin:

I'll be watching through the cafe window :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM i might have a small breakfast on the Saturday :evil: , when we head up the cafe James it might be a good idea to ring the staff to warn them were on our way :grin:

I've stated all three because it will be towards the end of the week... so the two of us will be probably welcome a big breakfast.

when we head up the cafe James it might be a good idea to ring the staff to warn them were on our way

Bad idea Matt - that will give them chance to escape.

Mike

Bad idea Matt - that will give them chance to escape.

Mike

:grin:

Good point there Mike,im getting a box of museli ready for you too ( i know your not to fond of fried breakfasts :smiley: )

Im more of a 'sausage sarnie' kinda guy, if that counts as cooked breakfast, I'm in!

Rick

Im more of a 'sausage sarnie' kinda guy, if that counts as cooked breakfast, I'm in!

Rick

The bacon butties are highly recommended :)

With 23 already 'signed' up for breakfast on the 3 days I think Lucksall will need to get a bigger kitchen!