Hello from not-so-sunny East Lancs

Chris-A

Hello everyone - been regularly using the site for a while now as it is such a great source of useful info, thought I would finally get round to signing up.

Bit of info - I bought my first scope (an ED80 on a HEQ5 mount) to do a bit of astrophotography about 10 months ago whilst I was living/working out in Germany. Didn't really get a lot of use of it out there, as I was limited to a narrow field of view from my balcony and the light pollution in central Munich was atrocious. But have just moved back home to the UK and hoping to get a bit more use of my kit now, if the weather ever relents.

Have also just obtained a 2nd hand C9.25 ready for the Jupiter season, and for a few of the smaller DSOs.

Stacking some subs from earlier this week of the North America Nebula as I type, hope to post something later today !

Thanks for reading !

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Chris and welcome to SGL, well over to the dark side you are, looking forward to your results the imaging group will be. Any problems with imaging just address them into the appropriate imaging section, enjoy the forum :)

John.

Archived