Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WHISPERS DOME

CELESCOPE

I've got everything crossed that is crossable and more besides Rog...

Hope it goes well for you tomorrow as my circulation is being

cut of by all this crossing of body parts...

Oooops.. I've fallen over now, see, that's all your fault :D

they think they have a fix

That statement wouldn't fill me with confidence I have to say, but, fingers are crossed for you Rog. :lol:

I would have buried them in the thing long before now!.. :D

Caz

Funnily enough, I'm having a similar issue with one of my technical suppliers. I, however, am not being quite as patient as you Rog!!

You are the patron saint of Patience-ness!!!

They must be there by now. Cup of tea on the go. Man walking round looking at all bits, rubbing his chin and going "hmmmm" a lot.

Roger behind him, steam slowly drifting up from under his collar, spade in one hand, thinking "More ballast for the pier coming up"......

:D

Best of luck Rog!!

lol cheers Daz, yea they be here at 10 they said , so add and hour or two , NO TEA!!, set the dynamite, around the base , and count to ten , there ya go prob solved , NOW WHERES MY NEW DOME .

Well anyway , it may blow away , the wind is bad here at the moment , indoors as well hehehehe , must have been those beans i had yesterday heheheh

Rog

Well Rog if it had been me I'd have been on the blower telling em to take it away...leave the newt for my trouble thank you very much.

How the hell can they market & sell somthing that obviously has problems?.....enuf said.

Archived