NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

from zero to fully tooled up in two months

Thats all its been - I think I'm pretty much fully kitted out now for the foreseeable (although I've still got a panaview 32mm on order at FLO) - I will not buy anything else, nothing, nadir, zero - its just not going to happen :)

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture16243-feb-12-053.jpg

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture16238-feb-12-058.jpg

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture16242-feb-12-055.jpg

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture16234-feb-12-054.jpg

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture16236-feb-12-056.jpg

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture16237-feb-12-057.jpg

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture16240-feb-12-059.jpg

The end - no more - this is it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your Telrads round the wrong way in the first pic.

Do I win a cookie?:)

Regards Steve

No Cookies - I did spot it eventually - especially after I couldn't see any concentric circles and had been cursing for half an hour. - Read the instructions before assembling - is definitely a man thing lol

No flocking, No fans , No new Focussing no spending - that is it (for this year any way)

The Compass is on the base so I can get a rough alignment North - its in the same direction as the tube- I haven't put the moveable pointer on the bottom base as yet but both are only temporary anyway as I 've got a smaller setting circle which I'm going to fit in between the base plates and drill a hole so I can see it.

Yes it is an orieteering Compass - I've got the worlds worst sense of direction so I need all the help I can get lol

So what are you going to do when everything dews up, no heater bands, controller or batteries, no dew shield, and boy you are going to need some large trolley to cart that bed around and I see you even carry a spare boot lol :) all jocking aside, very nice kit all the same :)

Very nice - love the EP case. Never thought to go for a long one like that but I could do with one now, I've run out of room!

What's in the big, squarish, flat case?

Thats a collapsable table Brent- one of the best things I bought - packs up in the car really easy - so I can put all my books, eyepiece case and coffees out.

Archived