Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

daz

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

Kai, did you see my post about comparing Lucksall to Kelling?

Would be interested to know your thoughts :)

Pm sent :)

The non-ehu is not marked into pitches, so its a case of finding space - but I am being cautious so everyone is not cheek-to-jowl!! :)

There is also a minimum separation for fire safety.

Hi Daz,

Perry is correct, there has to be a 3 meters all-round distance between each tent, the recommendations are for 4 meters...... EU fire regulations on campsites 2009.

The Lucksall site meets these requirements with their largish pitches.

Trust this is helpful.

Cheers

Adrian

Well it seems me waiting to book the time off from work has backfired on me.....all sold out :)

Hi Daz,

Perry is correct, there has to be a 3 meters all-round distance between each tent, the recommendations are for 4 meters...... EU fire regulations on campsites 2009.

The Lucksall site meets these requirements with their largish pitches.

Trust this is helpful.

Cheers

Adrian

Hence my caution

Bummer - I was waiting for a couple of friends to find out if they could get the time off work that week - Seems I've missed out! Oh well hope you all have a great party!!!

@Flyingpig / George / and anyone else - don't despair. I am visiting the site at the weekend to see about more space

@Jabberwocky - no, there is space for cars. The non-ehu area is not marked in pitches and we've had no problem for the last 2 years. I've kept the numbers the same for that reason.

If any one wants to use one of my electrical sockets during the day to charge up battries etc get in touch

I am booked to stay thursday through to Sundays nights.

Just had a minor heart attack Justyn!!

I didn't recognise the username on my paperwork - was suddenly very worried!!!!

I am now laying down with a cool towel on my brow!

I'll be there Sat and Sunday night...I will have a spare socket available for charging during the day if anyone wants to. :)

Hmm, no email received, but have got your PM

I feel like a Blackpool landlady!!

I'm taking a larger tent with me this year so that I can use the heater there is a two berth bedroom in my tent going if anybody wants it, should suit one person, I'll take a pup tent to put some of the other stuff in so there should be enough room in the lounge for an eq6. pm me if interested. going wed-sun

Edited by rowan46

Are there non-EHU pitches adjacent to/backing on to EHU pitches? If yes, what is the position on using splitter cables so that the non-EHU guys can use the EHU?

Are there non-EHU pitches adjacent to/backing on to EHU pitches? If yes, what is the position on using splitter cables so that the non-EHU guys can use the EHU?

*cough cough* :)

Although I wouldn't suggest that the misses would pull the plug if the heating wasn't working! (redheads feel the cold more.. french redheads will not let you forget it)