SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

daz

If anyone has a small tent and would be willing to share pitch space, please let me know and we can squeeze a few more on!

:)

I will be pitching a small tent, a two person backpacker thing.

And I only use the electric for phone charging and kettle, more than welcome to share electrics.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update....

I have spent the afternoon doing the pitch allocations and cross-referencing communications with people on the waiting list and I believe I have found a home for everyone!!!

If you think you have contacted me about the waiting list and have NOT had an email or PM back from me, please let me know.

There are 2 hard standing places remaining, but there is an additional one available from the Thursday onwards.

There is still some space available on the non-electric section

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Massive thanks Daz... glad you found a way to fit us all in... as it happens something has come up which means I may need to miss Kelling heath in April... I couldn't do both anyway so I'm EXTRA glad I can squeeze in at SGL7 :-)

Excited to meet everyone now!

Cheers

Ben

Nice work Daz.... :):icon_salut::D

It's going to be a bit cozy in places but well worth it :)

Peter...

Always glad to squeeze in with fellow star-gazers - it might stop us all freezing our bits off! :D

Top notch!

And that's it!!

ALL PITCHES AND HARD STANDINGS HAVE NOW BEEN BOOKED!!!!

I will still be talking to the campsite about more space, but for now the booking site for pitches is down.

You can still book hog roast tickets though :)

Booking Friday night and Saturday night, possibly stay Sunday night if the weather's good and we've had a rubbish weekend of viewing prior to that. Need to go electric, not for comfort or for cooking....but so the gf can use her straightners...yes I know!!

Will book soon as the page comes back online (that's a hint to get on it guys!!)

EDIT: Oh now I see all the pitches are gone.......denied!

Will book soon as the page comes back online (that's a hint to get on it guys!!)

The site is down as all the pitches that we have reserved have now been booked.

IF and i repeat IF we are able to obtain anymore then i think that the people on the reserve list will be given first refusal before offering them further.

Ps thats a hint btw :)

The site is down as all the pitches that we have reserved have now been booked.

IF and i repeat IF we are able to obtain anymore then i think that the people on the reserve list will be given first refusal before offering them further.

Ps thats a hint btw :D

Not see the edit eh???..... :D

Yes those on the reseve list, for which I have asked to be put on before you posted :)

Not see the edit eh???..... :)

Yes those on the reseve list, for which I have asked to be put on before your post :)

Yes i did in both that and this post before and after :D

Fingers crossed that you are able to get a pitch :D

Yes i did in both that and this post before and after :)

Fingers crossed that you are able to get a pitch :D

Hopefully, if not I'll have to console myself with a mini messier marathon in the night we're camping out for the Venus 2012 transit. Kelling and PSP seem miles off in comparison to SGL7.....I'll get the better half to keep whatever she can cross too!

:D

Archived