Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

daz

I'm sure I read of someone dying of CO poisoning using a butane heater in a tent in 2011 so be VERY careful and, if you have to use one, vent the tent regularly whilst in use.

I was freezing my nads off whilst fixing the frozen up clutch cable on my van at -10 at 3am last Sunday morning in France and resorted to using one of those briefcase type butane cookers to heat the cab and began to feel queasy within 15 minutes. :):icon_scratch:

There was a family who used a gas BBQ in their tent down on the Llyn Peninsula last summer I think the mother of the family died. Gas appliances should never be used in a tent.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Just one quick question, I didn't book in time to get an electric hook up for my tent, but wanted to ask if since then any new ones had become available? I have a non electrical tent pitch but would like to upgrade if possible?

Archived